Request Help From Senator Moore

Senator Moore takes pride in helping constituents navigate through red tape in government.  If Senator Moore can assist you, a family member or friend living in the Second Worcester District with an issue involving a state agency, please complete the form provided below.  You may also be interested in viewing the "Helpful Resources" link found on this page.    

Please note that issues with Federal Agencies including Social Security, Veterans Affairs, and the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) are best directed to Federal Representatives.  You may access their office contact information by clicking here.

Name *
Address *
Phone *
I am seeking help for: *
Please select the government agency with which you, a family member or friend are experiencing an issue. If the issue pertains to none of the options listed OR multiple agencies, please select "Other" and include the appropriate agency name(s) within your message below. *Please note that a Permission to Share Information (PSI) form is required for all cases involving MassHealth or the Health Connector. Similarly, a release form is required for issues involving the Department of Revenue (DOR). Links to both privacy release forms are available below.
Please briefly describe the issue you, or the person for whom you are advocating, are experiencing.